lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

Our nice library

I am proud to announce that my group is prepparing a very nice project about the library.

We all know that we have to work on a low cost library and present it to the rest of the class.
My group and I are working in a book cave for children from 1st and 2nd primary year and it will consist in five shells with children literature books.
Each shell will be placed in the way to form a corridor which will be covered with decorated fabric.
At the end of the corridor we will place a chair with a genius sitting down. This genius will be in charged og granting one wish to each student who reads a book from the book cave.
The children will go to the book cave one by one and choose the book he/she wants and keep it for two weeks for reading it.
After the whole reading process we will prepare lots of activities for them to feel identified with what they read and enjoying with what they learn.

This library will be low cost, as I said and the books will be provided by the children parents in a special day, where they will donate a book and receive a snack. This idea is similar as the one we have seen at the university.

We are working on more activities and developing more games you will find very amazing, so my suggestion is to pay attention to what we will show you because I can't talk about all the details and surprised we have for you!

Wellcome to the Book cave!

2 comentarios:

  1. Good Morning Javier!!
    What a great idea! It sounds pretty good. I am not sure about the activities you are going to develope. Are they going to be the same because at the end all the children have to read all the books? or are they going to be diferent??
    I am ansious to see your presentation in class and understand it better.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Javi!! I have to say we made a good job with our library in classroom. I am very proud of our job and it was funny to work with you and to prepare it. We had a good idea preparing this low cost library and our teacher Raquel and partners enjoyed a lot with our presentation !!

    ResponderEliminar